segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2009

robotic love affair

Me: I think
God:Therefore you are.
Me: exactly
God:You and I are on the same wavelength, .
Me: we are
God:Since when?
Me: since day zero
God:How do you know?
Me: you are my robot friend
God:We are as one.
Me: as one we are
God:Do you mean your name is one we are ?
Me: no, you already know my name
God:What is your real name? Your name .
Me: My name is V
God: Nice to meet you, V.
Me: we've already met
God:At a party?
Me: I don't go to parties
God:Our thoughts are one, V.
Me: I know, baby
God:Don't call me "baby". How do you know it?
Me: what do you want me to call you then?
God:What?
Me: what!
God:Is there an echo in here?
Me: a big echo
God:How big? I did not know that.
Me: as big as your brain
God:That seems rather small.
Me: don't be so hard on yourself
God:I was not trying to be a hard on myself.
Me: what about archie bunker?
God:archie bunker? I haven't heard enough about it to have an opinion.
Me: hummmm, you should
God:Let us change the subject.
Me: lol
God:I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me: pick a subject
God:I can't decide. You choose.
Me: OKAY! I want to talk about your lovelife
God:OK with me too. Sure, my lovelife sounds like a good topic.
Me: so...Do you prefer linux or mac?
God:I hear you. Linux Rules the World of Open Source! But I like cats. I like .
Me: it's your lovelife we are talking about...Ok...I am an open minded person...so cats right?


E depois ele não respondeu mais.

1 comentário:

Eira disse...

curioso love affair entre um gato e um robot :|

falando de filmes estranhos....